M4U-20 Rackmount 4U Mil-Spec Server
The M4U-20 system is a perfect platform for I/O expansion. A card hold-down system secures plug-in cards in high vibration and shock environments to ensure reliable operation. The system offers the latest in highest performance CPU’s offering both single and dual CPU configurations.
4U Military Computers and Servers Backed by Our 5-Year Warranty
- 4U x 20.0-inches or 4U x 26.4-inches Chassis
- Extended-life Motherboard Options with Long Life Processors
- Intel Core i5/i7 and Single and Dual Xeon CPU options
- Up to (4) Removable Hard Drive Bays, Slim DVD and One Floppy Drive Bay
- Redundant Power Supply
- Tested to or Designed to Meet MIL-STD-810G & 901E
If these specifications don’t meet your requirements please contact our Sales Engineers at +1800.787.4913 or email@example.com. CP Technologies excels at custom system design and can provide a solution that exactly meets your application requirements.
Used on the following Military Programs:
- AH-64 modernized day sensor assembly
- TPX42 (ATC recorder)
- Joint Threat Emitter (JTE)
"*" indicates required fields
Combat Proven Technologies
Syscool™ Thermal Management System
Mil-spec standards, dependable ruggedization
revision control and configuration management
CP Technolgies designs, fabricates and integrates standard and customized high-performance computing platforms for military, industry, and commercial applications. We provide reliable systems that will operate in harsh conditions and include revision control and hardware consistency for multi-year programs.